Fiji Promulgations and Decrees
GOVERNMENT OF THE SOVEREIGN DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF FIJI
DECREE NO. 52
LITTER DECREE (AMENDMENT) (NO. 1) DECREE 1991
IN exercise of the powers vested in me as President of the Sovereign Democratic Republic of Fiji and Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces, and acting in accordance with the advice of the Prime Minister and the Cabinet, I hereby make the following Decree:
1. This Decree may be cited as the Litter Decree (Amendment) (No. 1) Decree 1997.
2. In this Decree, the Litter Decree 1991 is referred to as the "principal Decree".
Section 20 repealed
3. Section 20 of the principal Decree is repealed and replaced by the following Section:
"20. This Decree shall come into force on the 16th day of March 1992."
Principal Decree amended by inserting a new Section
4. The principal Decree is amended by inserting the following Section immediately after Section 20:
21. The Minister may make regulations prescribing anything which is required to be prescribed and generally for the better carrying into effect of the provisions of this Decree."
Made the 22nd day of November 1991.
PENAIA K GANILAU
President of the Sovereign Democratic
Republic of Fiji and Commander-in-Chief
of the Armed Forces